Minimum Customer Information Requirements
Arizona Corporation Commission Rule R14-2-404
A. Information for residential customers
- Each utility shall make available upon customer request not later than 60 days from the date of request a concise summary of the rate schedule applied for by such customer. The summary shall include the following:
a. Monthly minimum or customer charge, identifying the amount of the charge and the specific amount of usage included in the minimum charge, where applicable.
b. Rate blocks, where applicable.
c. Any adjustment factor(s) and method of calculation.
- The utility shall to the extent practical identify the tariff most advantageous to the customer and notify the customer of such prior to service commencement.
- In addition, a utility shall make available upon customer request not later than 60 days from the date of request a copy of the Commission’s rules and regulations governing:
b. Terminations of service
c. Billing and collection
d. Complaint handling.
- Each utility upon written request of a customer shall transmit a concise statement of actual consumption by such customer for each billing period during the prior 12 months unless such data is not reasonably ascertainable.
- Each utility shall inform all new customers of their rights to obtain the information specified above.